I offer a range of creative services.
Feel welcome to tell me about your project using the contact form. I am happy to work with value-aligned people where my skill set can be of service.
- book design – typesetting, layout, design, book covers
- copyediting and proofreading – books, publications, websites, newsletters and more
- photography – natural light photography, food photography, lifestyle photography
- content – storytelling, interviews, writing, editing, photography
- illustration – artwork for books, publications and more
- speaking – workshops, readings, lectures, presentations
- narration – voiceovers, storytelling, audiobooks
To date, I have worked on around a hundred books!
A few examples (not including my own books): I designed and took the photographs for Wholehearted Food, a cookbook by Brenda Fawdon, published by UQP; I have edited and/or designed around thirty-five texts for publisher Playlab; I design the annual Studios and Events book for the Scenic Rim Regional Council; I have edited multiple tertiary-level textbooks for publisher Wiley; and I designed and illustrated two books for the Leukaemia Foundation of Queensland.